First module called "Quests" will serve as a platform where a user ( Quest giver ) can place a request for a limited time to overcome an obstacle requiring a specific skill or expert opinion. This obstacle will be typically an activity that could be solved online and cooperation provable by machine, for example:
- Code development issue report with Github/Stackoverflow link as a reference
- Music production review request with Bandcamp link as a reference
- Copywriting review request with Medium link as a reference
On the other side a group of Quest hunters with specific skills will watch for quest opportunities to get in-app token rewards , behavioral reputation , and skill reputation if the quest is fulfilled and confirmed by Quest giver. More skill reputation a user has, the more reliable status he gets between the community and more possibilities will be unlocked in the app.
Examples of skill reputation usage:
- Quest givers will have the possibility to offer quests only to users with a higher level of a specific skill.
- Proof of skill - create a ranking system followed by RPG titles and NFT arts for each skill group supported by the app. For example "Java Master, rank 314" could receive a golden NFT badge stored permanently in the wallet as a soulbond, proving user's rightful title.
Examples of behavioral reputation :
- Anti-spam, users can filter content based on achieved reputation score and erase low-quality content or spam this way. False repetitive behavior proven by high-reputational users will lead to temporary or permanent blacklisting. The blacklist algorithm must be designed carefully not to harm any decent users.
- Access to additional content. High-reputational users will be awarded by app features like feeless transactions or cross-wallet messages to make direct communication easier for processing OTC trades or hiring specialists with the required skill reputation.
Reputations and rewards will not be granted immediately after confirming a successful quest. A daily settlement process will evaluate all deeds done by users, the reliability of all sides, and historical engagement between users paired with Quests. This has to be done to keep malicious actors out of the game. Rewards mainly in the beginning stages will be multiple times advantageous over Quest fees, daily settlement should detect users given quests for themselves or arranged groups abusing the system.
Users will have an option to report any quest if they would think content is spam , abusive or unrelated. The backend algorithm will evaluate periodically the ratio in which a quest was reported and if it was reported by reliable users based on behavioral reputation.
In early app stages, manual review by the team would be often required until algorithm ratios would not fit the situation it could evaluate report situations autonomously.
Fee for putting a request in the market will start with zero in testnet stage, production quest will require 2 Eyeseek tokens to pay as minimum anti-spam protection and deflationary mechanism. 1 token will be burn t during the daily settlement process, and 1 sent to the treasur y address to benefit DAO. DAO could also parametrize both fees in the future with a successful voting proposal.
Any user will be able to create bounties incentivizing specific behavio r in the Quests module. The Application will keep public statistics about the structure of user preferences, anyone can see, for example, that most Eyeseek users are Solidity specialists and offer a targeted $1000 bounty to those with the highest weekly Solidity skill point achieved. A smart contract will secure the bounty without additional settlement fees.
Our team could use bounties to show fun directions on how the app could be used, or by companies in specific industries to get help for their quests, or as a tool to find talent.
Quests cases & importance of Feedback
Categorization of subjects that could be reviewed will be in initial project phases updated manually by the development team. The community will have options to propose additional ways this module could help with their interest. Eyeseek will provide a two-click feature to provide feedback in the mobile app, aiming to catch new proposed use cases or any type of feedback.
Example of the initial set of app categories:
- Paper review
- Homework assignments review
- Grammar review
- Opinion request
- Software development
- Code review
- Bug review
- Test request
- Design review
- Opinion request
- Techwriting format/grammar review
- Copywriting format/grammar review
- Voice services
- Voiceover service request
- Opinion request
Framework of use cases would be open without limits , each new added catgory will be categorized initially be the development team, evaluated if eligible to receive rewards or added as just fun section. If approved, the team creates set of bounties to engage the community in making the ranking system with NFT badges and establish a full-fledged skill reputational system.