🖧 Multichain & Multicurrency
Eyeseek Funding supports operations on multiple EVM blockchains and multiple cryptocurrencies. Although one project can be deployed and receive donations on only one chain.
Currently supported chains are:
- BNB Chain
How should I pick the right one?
Criteria to consider:
- Community preference - Ask your community - potential backers - which chain they prefer.
- Effort to cash out - Projects on Polygon, Optimism and Fantom will in most cases require bridging tokens to Ethereum in order to cash out. Bridging is a simple process, but for beginners means additional complexity and fees (gas fees and bridge fees) to pay. BNB Chain offers a direct way to Binance exchange and cash out to fiat currencies.
be aware: BUSD is not supported for BNB Chain, cashing out may require additional swap from USDT to BUSD
- Network traffic - In general BNB chain is the more popular chain to attract users inside the ecosystem, with Polygon right behind.
- Gas fees - Polygon offers the cheapest fees friendly for the users, where a transaction costs sometimes even under 1 cent.
Is it possible to deploy on more?
Of course, we can deploy on any EVM chain securely and quickly, but adding new chains require higher maintenance costs and more testing. If you want to see your chain supported, please contact us.
We will not support non-EVM chains and non-Solidity smart contracts like Solana, Cardano, Algorand etc. because of the development costs and the lack of security guarantees.
Each project can receive payments in following cryptocurrencies:
Application does not convert cryptocurrencies to each other. If backers donate to the project 500 USDC and 500 USDT, the project owner will receive 500 USDC and 500 USDT after the settlement.
In order to convert to preferable currency after the settlement, it is recommended to swap tokens on major decentralized exchanges (DEXes) like Uniswap, Sushiswap, Pancakeswap.
- Swapping on smaller DEXes may result in higher slippage and higher gas fees.
- Stableswaps are recommended for swapping stablecoins (USDT <-> BUSD, USDT <-> USDC, etc.), as they offer 2x-3x lower slippage than regular DEXes.