Eyeseek Funding is an implementation of the original Eyeseek's Chain Funding module - Gamified crowdfunding and charity funding
App was created as Moralis x Google hackathon project and is currently in development.
Goal is to provide cheap and effective crowdfunding platform for teams or individuals with cool ideas and projects primary in software development, web3 and blockchain space. Secondary goal is to provide a platform for charity funding and industries outside the tech if demanded.
- Project owner creates a project and sets the goal
- During the 30 days, backers can donate to the project via direct donate or microfund deployment
- Project owner incentivizes backers to donate by offering rewards (promises, ERC20, ERC1155)
- After the period ends, project is closed and two scenarios could happen (success, failure)
Eyeseek funding is not just a clone of the Kickstarter, we offer unique features possible only with blockchain technology.
- Microfunds - unique payment structure for larger backers. Each time someone donates, the same amount is charged from deployed microfund/
- Money streaming - backers can stream money to projects and stop it at any time.
- Guaranteed rewards - outside regular crowdfunding rewards, owners can offer ERC20 and ERC1155 tokens to incentivize backers.
- 1% fee - 1% fee is charged from all successful projects. Which is value unmatched in crowdfunding industry.
Application is available on multiple EVM blockchains. Currently supported chains are:
- BNB Chain
Each project can receive payments in following cryptocurrencies: